behind da' story
assalamualaikum and hye, diz is my 1st attempt..so i do need nice and constructive comments from all of you..act,i dont want to own one for myself bcoz i know dat i wont be diligent enough to edit diz thing but i will try my best n i wanted to thank my fwenz who alwayz encouraged me to have one..and here it is! my blog was done..enjoy.. ooh..erm,dat lyric is from a known and popular song by bunkface and i think it is quite wonderful and meaningful to me and hope can bring a joyful moments between us..thanx n support me ya!!
4 Responses
  1. PiKa Says:

    hahaha..yeah da ade blog..so pasnie leh la edit2..sme2 update k..nt if ade layout bru info la kt sy..


  2. faiz muhd Says:

    hehe..olrite..insyaallah..awk le yg ptut bg info kt sy..sy kn blog newbies..hoho


  3. Anonymous Says:

    welcome to blog world...sal tiba2 tukar template?


  4. faiz muhd Says:

    thanx..heheh..yg 1st nie cube2..so, nk crik yg ag better..dats all =)


Post a Comment

  • bLoGGeRz

    tIMeX zOnE

    hIJr cALeNdAr

    pRayEr tiMex ZoNe

    dA' oWnEr

    My photo
    assalamualaikum and pleased be upon you first of all, tq for those yg sudi menjengah blog yg xsbrpe ni..xksala korg tr'click' ke..haha ttbe tr'direct' ke blog ni ke..tq sgt2..ak really appreciate :)

    dA' fOLLoWeRz